Aquarium CO2 Generator System
Visitors are browsing our store
Your information is 100% secured
The Aquarium CO2 Generator System will generate up to 90ppm of carbon dioxide in your aquarium. The material is made of stainless steel, which makes it durable and long-lasting. It also helps maintain the pH levels in the aquarium, preventing any issues caused due to fluctuations.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Meters Diameter: app.4cm / 1.57in
- Bottle Hat Diameter: app.3cm / 1.18in
- Color: As the pictures shown
Quantity: 1 Set
What do you need to prepare for this system?
- Below (not included)
- 2x2 Liter Coka Cola plastic bottle
- 1x200g citric acid or 200ml vinegar
- 1x200g baking soda
Tips to install:
- The bottle must be a carbonated drink bottle, do not use pulpy, green tea, water bottles mineral, etc.
- Avoid cutting the adjustment valve from sudden large or small, can not suddenly turn up, after immediately turn off again, so as not to cause abnormal pressure to the bottle.
- Note: Be sure to carefully observe the direction of the parts before assembly. The usual wrong-way handle will cause components abnormal reactions as follows: reverse check valve direction and fine-tuning life.
- DIY Aquarium CO2 Generator Set only, other accessories demo in the picture are not included.